This job is currently Archived,
Administrator for the Customer Complaint Center - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Do you want to be part of a team that handles customer complaints from around the world? T
- hen we might just have the right job for you.
About the department
- The Customer Complaint Center (CCC) is responsible for processing and monitoring customer complaints received via company’s international subsidiaries for all products.
- We work closely together with departments monitoring side effects, and with production sites and laboratories securing product quality.
- CCC comprises 56 colleagues organised into 5 teams. We have an informal, busy and collaborative environment with contacts throughout our company world-wide.
- We now seek a colleague in the department responsible for investigating customer complaints on drugs and durable devices.
- You will be part of a dynamic team consisting of 10 dedicated employees.
- Responsibilities include registering, processing and responding to customer complaints on our products in our customer complaints IT system.
- This covers receiving complaints from affiliates around the world to documenting the final investigation results.
- Hands-on product testing/examination and batch trending are integral parts of the complaint handling process as well as maintaining contacts within headquarter(HQ), affiliates and production sites globally.
- Additionally you will assist with related administrative and procedural activities as required or requested and take part in the general handling, packing and shipment of samples.
- You have an education as Nurse, Pharmaconomist, Medical Secretary, Laboratory Technician or otherwise have experience with and knowledge of medicinal terminology.
- You have administrative and GxP experience. Familiarity with company products is advantageous.
- You are reliable, loyal and service-minded.
- You have a can do attitude; enjoy working according to tight deadlines and master good coordination and cooperation skills.
- You have solid IT skills and work in a structured manner with a sense for details.
- It is essential that you can act independently, but also as a team player who thrives on contributing to any team you are part of.
- You have the ability and willingness to adjust quickly to new situations and you believe that humor and a positive mind contribute to a good working environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.