- Our company is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services.
- All our company’s services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes.
- We are now seeking an Administrative Assistant.
- Support demands from customers
- To contribute to the production of client administrative documents
- Check the completeness of the received files
- Databases Management
- Prepare mailings, emailing
- Organize and carry out the filing and archiving
- Modify documents on the basis of a defined by the customer or internal graphic
- Manage billing (issuance, control and validation)
- Analyze the billing (deviations and their causes)
- Calculate the elements of billing according to the predefined calculation rules
- Study and follow specific folders at the request of the project manager
- Studies: Diploma of Higher Education in business management or administration
- Experience: 2 years of work experience in a similar position for recycling industries
- Good computer skills and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Work in a team,
- Develop positive contacts with the working environment
- Availability and willingness to learn
- Search optimization knowledge and skills continuously
- Propose alternative solutions to optimize the efficiency of the activity and the internal/external customer satisfaction
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written) for daily contacts with local and internationally partners.
- To adapt, be open to change
- Rigorous use
- Be meticulous
- Being organized
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development
- International and growing company
- Dynamic environment