This job is currently Archived,
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) - United Kingdom
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 02 May 2017
Department Marketing Statement
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- At our world class facility our Human Resources Department currently has an opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant (Temporary 6 Month Contract).
- Our Human Resources department provides a wide range of services to all divisions of the company.
- We have over 950 staff at this facility and our goal is to provide employees with relevant guidance and assistance where necessary, whilst also working with local management in order to recruit the most suitable candidates into their departments.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a busy and varied working environment.
- In this role your primary responsibilities will be: assisting with all administrative duties in the recruitment and selection process together with the provision of general office support to include filing, archiving, typing documents and scheduling meetings.
- You should have a good standard of education at a minimum of 3 Standard Grades (including Maths and English).
- Experience of working in a busy office environment is desirable as is experience of recruitment and selection processes.
- Good communication skills, the ability to pay close attention to detail and a positive and constructive approach to working in a busy office environment are essential for this role. You should also have excellent organisational skills and IT skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan and life assurance.
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, our company's Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.