Administrative Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Business Excellence and Real World Evidence Teams, based in our UCB Biosciences, Inc. site in RTP, NC, 27617, we are looking to fill the position of: Administrative Assistant.
Do you prize yourself on being trustworthy along with really well organized? We see you as a special ‘trustganized’ person at UCB. This unique blend of talent means you are consistently structured and dependable in supporting improvements to patients' lives.
As a UCB 'trustganized' person and Administrative Assistant you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Work with minimal direction using tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgement.
- Successfully operate in a highly matrixed global environment with all levels of the organization
- Be an “out of the box” thinker who will challenge the status quo for the greater good of our patients
As a UCB 'trustganized' person and Administrative Assistant you will contribute by:
- Arranging conferences and meetings, including off-site venues, coordinating office space, equipment needs, and meeting rooms as needed
- Supporting calendars and schedules, making independent decisions regarding attendance/conflicting meeting requests, etc.
- Supporting onboarding and offboarding process for employees, maintaining organizational chart, and serving as a resource for budget related tasks.
- Arranging domestic and international travel reservations, preparing expense reports and creating internal and external presentations, letters, emails, as requested.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant supporting a minimum of 5 employees preferably in the pharmaceutical or other health-care related industry.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Secretary, Pharmaceutical, Administrative Assistant, Administrative, Science