- The mission of the team is to manage all projects of installation and upgrade within our RadioPharma Solutions Business Line.
- As a member of the team you will work with the Project Managers sharing your time between assisting the Project Director in his daily activities and providing support to the Project Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the planning of installations and reservation of resources in coordination with PM and other department
- Organize travel arrangements for PM and the installation team
- Organize the agenda of the Project Director
- Support PM during Projects execution for various administrative activities
- Organize meetings, take minutes and ensure actions follow-up
- Take in charge the logistical organization of customers trainings
- Collect data’s and realize presentation
- Take in charge the logistical organization of the arrival of newcomers
- Maintain the department organization charts
- Report and follow department KPI and registration of time sheet in SAP
- Manage and update our internal share point
Profile You have:
- A bachelor degree and a first experience in administration, preferably in an international environment
- A very good knowledge of Office Package, master SAP is an asset
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills both in French and in English
And you are:
- Able to organize your work autonomously and to set priorities
- Rigorous, flexible and you can handle multi tasks
- Able to adapt yourself to various type of situations and people
- Action-driven and proactive
- A good communicator
- Customer-oriented and enjoy working in a team
- Our company is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells.
- To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with our company.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company's leading fully integrated IntegraLab radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within our company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.