Administrative Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
This position is responsible for providing administrative, clerical and general office support to Finance/HR and Executive staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support: screening incoming phone calls, typing correspondence, sending mail/email/faxes, sorting mail, making needed copies, filing, maintaining calendar(s), coordinating meetings and interview schedules, completing expense reimbursement reports and arranging travel for staff
- Providing general reception services
- Sorts and distributes interdepartmental and US mail daily
- Manages all mail systems, which includes metering and providing stamps. Maintains the stamp metering machine and vendor relations
- Order, stocks, and maintains kitchen/break room areas, which include maintaining supplies and cleaning up kitchen/break room areas; maintains supply vendor relations
- Orders, stocks, maintains and ensures office supplies are kept in an orderly manner; maintains supply vendor relations
- Runs miscellaneous errands as directed
- Assists in preparing mail, supplies, and other materials for shipment, which includes determining proper shipping container
- Orders company lunches
- Creates expense reimbursements and credit card reconciliations for staff
- Assist with the reconciliation of corporate credit cards, and other Financials as needed
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, slide, booklets, etc.
- Help manage all aspects of on-site and off-site meetings including logistics, confidentiality agreements, honorarium requests, agenda preparation and if appropriate, attendee lodging and travel
- Assist with the reconciliation of insurance invoices for processing and billing
- Assist with the production of Clinical/Regulatory documentation as needed—copy and compilation
- Generate standard contracts & CDA’s using appropriate templates as needed
- Follow-up with appropriate parties to ensure timely review and signatures including coordinating legal review, if required
- Coordinating travel arrangements and schedules for events, speakers, consultants and other outside visitors as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient use of computer word processing and spreadsheets, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Considerable judgment and initiative in resolving problems and making recommendations.