Administrative Assistant (m/f) - Germany
Dupont Biosciences (company)
DuPont Pioneer is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant (30 % to work in the afternoon) to perform specialized administrative duties with minimal supervision. In addition, this role will support research center activities during busy times.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and screen incoming calls to provide information and direct calls to appropriate staff. Requires a thorough knowledge of Research Center and Department and an ability to interpret policies, procedures, and practices within the assigned areas.
- Manage contractors and visitors. Coordinate and supervise maintenance work.
- Support management in travel planning, expense reports, and other relevant administrative details.
- Meeting organization support.
- Establish and maintain files, reports, and other hard copy or computerized information related to station or departmental operations. Information may be highly confidential.
- Support other research center activities such as shipping, planting preparation, and seed inventory as time allows.
- Assume active role in implementing and participating in Safety Programs, and support local Safety contact.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and project work based on business needs and value to the research center and the Department.
- HS Diploma and at least two years of administrative experience
- Highly organized
- Computer proficiency
- Microsoft Office experience/knowledge
- German and English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities