Administrative Assistant (Legal) (Temporary) - United States
- Input information quickly and accurately into legal system databases.
- Timely complete final stage of contract process, including obtaining internal and external signatures and closing out workspaces in the Legal contract management system.
- Organize and maintain Legal Department files (both electronic and paper), including Company contracts, SEC filings, litigation matters and corporate records.
- Organize and schedule department meetings and events, sending out invitations, ordering meals and making other arrangements as necessary.
- Draft and distribute correspondence using email, fax, and FedEx.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Handle internal and external requests and queries in a professional manner.
- Provide backup for other Administrative Assistant when s/he is on meal breaks or not working.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience providing legal clerical support, paralegal services, contracts administration or other relevant experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills in database management and documentation preparation (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail required.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize a heavy workload.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, yet be a team player willing to volunteer for tasks when needed for the betterment of the team.
- Must be regularly available between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Experience within biotech/pharmaceutical industry or other contract-intensive fields a plus.
- Experience with Ariba, Livelink or other records management systems a plus.
Bachelor of Arts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.