Administrative Assistant - Belgium, Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a consulting company specialized in Quality assurance and in Quality Systems improvement focused on pharmaceutical and bio technical industries.
- As part of our team reinforcement in Switzerland, we would like to recruit an administrative assistant for a part-time employee contract.
- Various administrations : welcoming visitors, mails handling, meeting rooms reservation, travelling management (planes, trains, hotel, restaurants,...), Management and backup of all documents on our IT platform, holidays application handling (reception and following), etc.
- Customers billing: Signed customer timesheets handling (monthly), Creation and sending of customers invoices, schedule publishing and updating, invoices relaying to the fiduciary, etc.
- Active collaboration with our fiduciary : transmission and communication of all useful information to the office (Validated company timesheets salary changes,checked and validated expenses reports, verified supplier invoices to pay, etc.).
- Employment contracts: document preparation, administrative file constitution, registration with Switzerland authorities and insurances.
- Declaration to the Switzerland organization for detached workers
- Experience of 2-3 years in a similar function is an asset.
- High proficiency in French and English (oral and written).
- German knowledge is an asset.
- Intensive knowledge of windows office software (an IT test will be organized).
- To be comfortable with numbers.
- Autonomy and sense of initiative.
- Organized and strong communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Switzerland laws.
- A part-time employee contract of 3 days a week (60 %) with a preferred office presence on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Working time re-partition as a choice.
- In the long term, possibility to obtain a full time, with a potential employee contract.