Provide administrative support to manager(s) and their organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and distribute mail. Take phone messages. May screen delivered mail and phone calls and may screen manager's e-mail. Handle routine matters or refer them to appropriate parties for action.
- Relay information and requests to department members; coordinate and follow-up on action items as needed to ensure completion.
- Collate and distribute information.
- Prepare routine documents and forms as requested.
- Handle special projects and duties as needed (for example, data collection, report creation, database maintenance, contacting personnel for routine updates, etc.).
- Establish and maintain files. May handle confidential files.
- Make meeting and travel arrangements.
- Answer questions and provide assistance relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Assist with phone coverage for others as needed.
- May greet visitors, set up and maintain management calendars, prepare expense reports, handle scheduling for one or more conference rooms, order office supplies, ensure office machinery is maintained and/or handle mail and shipping activities for the department.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School or G.E.D. and specialized secretarial training beyond High School. Associate’s degree (A.A. /A.S.) or equivalent from two year college preferred.
- Experience: Two to Four years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Ability to prioritize and multi-task. Good keyboarding skills, proficient in utilizing personal computer, e-mail and standard office software packages (word processin, spreadsheet, presentation, database). Understanding of company policies and practices.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet