Administrative Assistant, Human Resources - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
- The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as an Administrative Assistant.
- You will manage a wide range of support functions in a fast paced, growing environment.
- You will be a key member of the team and like everyone on the team you may be asked to jump in to assist in areas outside of your primary responsibilities.
- You will be flexible, proactive, and resourceful with a high level of professionalism. Confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- This position is an indefinite contract, with the potential to be a full-time position.
- Manage schedules and coordinate travel and logistics
- Assist and support Human Resources department in all areas as needed, such as planning events, interview scheduling, preparing new hire documents, assisting with onboarding of new hires, supporting logistics of recruiting activities, managing calendars, and coordinating department meetings.
- Prepare materials and presentations for meetings and set up rooms as needed
- Complete and process expense reports
- Answer calls and assist in managing emails
- Provide general administrative support, including providing copies, maintaining files and updating shared files on the server
- Assist in coordinating interviews and greeting candidates
- Assist with planning company and department events
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in an office or administrative role (preferably with 1 year experience in a scientific or biotechnology setting)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Strong competence in Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Upbeat, service-oriented demeanor and can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
- We are able to offer the opportunity to be part of this successful, fast growing company.
- A place everyone knows your name and respects your opinion while at the same time offering benefits and time off packages commensurate to any large corporation.