This job is currently Archived,
Administrative Assistant - Belgium
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Biological Pharma Sciences and Drug Delivery Design Development departments, based in our offices in Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Administrative Assistant.
- Do you prize yourself on being trustworthy along with really well organized? We see you as a special ‘trustganized’ person at our company.
- This unique blend of talent means you are consistently structured and dependable in supporting improvements to patients' lives.
As a 'trustganized' person and Administrative Assistant you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Be diplomat and have a good team spirit
- Be resilient and have the ability to adapt to change
- Handle a number or diverse projects and people
- Be motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
- Be open and willing to learn
As a 'trustganized' person and Administrative Assistant you will contribute by:
- To carry out practical organization of meetings, external visitors and business trips
- To manage the following expenses & Budget: The SAP purchase order and invoicing process dedicated to office supplies, books and workshop organization and the tracking of travel expenses;
- To support GMP and Quality Compliance aspects as required by the teams
- To ensure administrative supports to departments
- To provide solutions and debug issues with systems dedicated to administrative management
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Experienced assistant with self-confidence and self-awareness
- Fluent written and spoken French and English, German being an asset
- Dedication to providing work of an excellent quality, focusing on attention to details and pro-active tasks completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to ensure effective and timely output in an independent way
- Should be open to feedback and proactively seek it
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and experience in working with ERP’s
Job Segment: Secretary, ERP, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Administrative, Technology