Administrative Assistant and Receptionist - United States
Bioclinica, the trusted leader in clinical trial management innovation and therapeutic expertise, is looking for intelligent, creative and dedicated professionals to join our growing technology team! We are a company that values technical excellence, teamwork and a commitment to success. We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position Administrative Assistant and Receptionist, temp to hire in our Doylestown, PA office.
Serve as the initial point of contact for incoming calls and visitors by:
- Answering and routing incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Greeting visitors and clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintaining and distributing temporary and visitor security badges
- Assisting visiting clients with travel and lodging arrangements
Provides support to CFO by:
- Assisting with travel plans and itineraries
- Entering expenses into travel expense system
- Preparing documents for signature and routing to the recipients
Maintains conference and meeting rooms by:
- Ensuring conference rooms are neat and presentable at all times.
- Assisting with meeting set-up, food orders, and clean-up
Maintains office supplies by:
- Ensuring adequate inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Scheduling service calls for office and kitchen equipment
- Ordering name plates, business cards
- Travel: 0-5%
- Lifting: 0-20 lbs
- Other: Computer work for long periods of time
This position description should not be deemed all inclusive. Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies and company SOPs.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some college coursework preferred.
- Intermediate courses in word processing and writing skills preferred
Additional skill set:
- Ability to work in group setting and independently; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent attention and orientation toward meticulous work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- 2+ years experience in an office support position.
- Experience working with Word, Excel, and Power Point required