Admin Support Coordinator for our QA Department - Switzerland
- Our company is a drug discovery and development company that focuses on developing therapeutic monoclonal antibodies for inflammatory diseases and immune-related disorders.
- The pipeline is a balance of preclinical and clinical compounds, specific for clinically validated and novel targets.
- Each of these portfolio products has the potential of becoming a medicine for multiple medical conditions due to the intrinsic mechanism of action.
- Five of these compounds are currently in early clinical development with the three most advanced in clinical Phase II.
- The company has also been purposefully targeting a number of orphan drug indications, with the express hope of eventually providing safe and effective treatment options to some of the often neglected populations suffering from rare diseases.
- Our company is seeking a temporary Admin Support Coordinator for our QA Department for an estimated period of maximum 3 months.
- Support QA Manager and Assistants in the management of QA documentation and tracking of records
- Assist the QA department for registration, distribution and archiving of new QA documents
- Up-date the documentation database, prepare reports
Skills and competencies:
- Minimum two years of experience preferably within a QA department
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Rigor, proactivity and autonomy
- Able to learn new skills quickly in a fast moving environment and to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Swiss resident or EU national