Admin Associate, Senior Staff - United States
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting directly to the Division VP, General Manager, the Sr. Staff Admin provides support in a one-on-one working relationship to the VP and in support capacity to the division leadership team
- The ideal candidate will be agile and nimble, and enjoy working in an environment that is results-driven and service oriented.
- The Sr. Staff Admin will have the ability to exercise good judgment, with strong written and verbal communication, excellent administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple competing priorities.
- The Sr. Staff Admin position requires the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment on projects from inception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Primary job duties:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing multiple, very active calendars; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging meeting agendas; monitoring and responding to emails; scheduling and calendaring meetings; managing expense reports and office supplies.
- Sets up meeting files, presentation development, sets meeting agendas, prepares support materials, has a strong command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; researches required information or background on organizations and individuals; prepares travel arrangements, expense reports, and all items needed to ensure successful focus on external relations and organizational growth; plans coordinates and ensures the VP’s schedule is followed.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the VP.
- Works closely and effectively with the VP to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follows up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles all matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- The Sr. Staff Admin must be both service-oriented and a behind-the-scenes leader; the ideal candidate is able to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously; must have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to design, set up and manage internal processes and protocols; must manage collaboratively and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Must possess a positive, can-do attitude and value continuous professional development.
- He/She must possess good judgment, attention to detail and a keen sensitivity and responsiveness to VP needs and requests.
- The Sr. Staff Admin must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and work with a sense of urgency while applying a well-honed attention to detail; the successful candidate desires to work for a fast-growing company with the strategic directive to expand.
- Preferably five to seven years of increasing professional level responsibility in executive support
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, electronic communications, and IT savvy is required.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.