Admin Associate III (Facilities Help Desk Administrator) - United States
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinates on-demand work requests submitted through the AMMS and Service Now request systems.
- Provide customer interface for issues related to building maintenance and repairs.
- Handles incoming calls, emails, and vendor communication.
- Creates tickets for all issues reported and prepares for assignment to craftsmen by Facilities Manager or Supervisor.
- Dispatches craftsmen on emergency calls.
- Tracks and provides updates on facility issues and work requests on behalf of customers to facilitate resolution as determined by assigned priority.
- Provides administrative support to the Facilities Maintenance and Operations team.
- Manages the maintenance vehicle fleet (registration, fuel service, maintenance service, Fast Track, etc).
- Develops purchase requests, reconciles vendor invoices and utility billing.
- Exceptional customer service, organizational skills, and the ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of the business organization in a professional manner.
- Prior Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Two years college level course work in business, management, or a related field preferred.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.