Admin Associate II (Receptionist) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Greet all visitors in a professional manner and assist them in contacting employee.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Respond to general email inquiries.
- Maintain the lobby as a business environment.
- Provide daily relief coverage and support other receptionist areas.
- Receive emergency calls.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-4 years Front Lobby Receptionist experience.
- Must have great personality.
- Effectively communicate with all visitors, guests and co-workers.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Seeking candidate with 2-4 years of work experience in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle multi-phone lines.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills and proven telephone skills.
- Microsoft Access/Excel.
- Knowledge of Google Mail.
- Data entry skills.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.