Admin Associate I (Warehouse Admin Associate) - United States
What you'll be doing:
- Preparing Export documentation.
- Creating and Maintaining filing systems including organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information.
- Data Entry in computer based operating system,Experience, working in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Data Filing and Administrative experience required.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment.
- SAP a experience a plus.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age