This job is currently Archived,
AD/Designer, Global Communications, DK - Denmark
Posted on : 08 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
AD/Designer, Global Communications
- Do you have a passion for design?
- Are you at home being a project’s creative lead? Can you develop the creative concept?
- Do you also enjoy collaborating with coworkers to create fresh, effective marketing materials?
- And can you show your passion and engagement in presenting your creative ideas?
- Then you may be the Creative Specialist that our company is looking for!
- Our company is looking for an Art Director/Designer to work on the Positioning and Creative Design team, which is part of company’s in-house agency, Global Communication Services.
- Working together with the Communications Manager, Project Managers and Marketing and Business Development Specialists, you will make creative concepts and communication solutions for a large range of business challenges within the company, ranging from full global product launches to B2B campaigns and B2C ideas for our global customers.
In this position you need to have:
- A Master’s degree in Communication or equivalent education or work experience
- A background in Ad Agency/Design Agency/In-house Agency
- Minimum 5 years of professional design experience and a strong portfolio and proven creative skills (a must)
- A strong sense for good visual design
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- A passion and experience in concept development and idea generation and the ability to visualize your ideas with a quick hand sketch and do the final artwork.
- A ‘hands-on’ kind attitude and be able to also execute the ideas
- A team player attitude and feel confident presenting to a group of stakeholders
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.