Accounts Receivable Administrator - United States
- Our company is a leading healthcare business in Britain and Ireland with sales in excess of £300 million, over 900 employees and an ambition to be one of the leading players in the supply of own and 3rd party products and services to the healthcare sector..
- Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying new acquisition opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range, broaden its geographical reach and improve its business.
- Our company operates across three key divisions - Medical Devices, Pharma and Logistics
- Collection of amounts outstanding on Customer Accounts
- Allocating of payments received to accounts
- Customer Account Reconciliations
- Dealing with general queries on customer accounts
- Other administrative duties
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Credit Control/Accounts Receivable role
- Good MS Office skills, i.e. Excel, Word.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail orientated
- Excellent numeric skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills
- Leaving Certificate
- Permanent Position
- Excellent remuneration package is available commensurate with experience