Accounts Payable Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Accounts Payable Manager will be a strategic business partner and report to the Corporate Controller. Primary responsibilities for this role will include oversight of: the accounts payable and procurement process, and supervision of the accounts payable staff.
- The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader and supervise the accounts payable functions as they relate to review and processing of invoices and disbursements.
- Supervises the day to day responsibilities of the accounts payable staff.
- Assists the accounts payable staff in processing payments (both wire and check) to multiple legal entities within the company.
- Assists the staff in the reconciliation of invoices, receipts, and purchase orders in the Great Plains ERP system. Researches any discrepancies.
- Coordinates the distribution of checks including stuffing and stamping envelopes.
- Reconciles vendor statements.
- Supervises and approves the maintenance of vendor files.
- Reviews and approves Form 1099.
- Coordinates with requester/invoice approver on any disputed items; follows up with business owner for resolution.
- Communicates with administrators, department managers, and vendors.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Successfully built an accounts payable department within an organization.
- Proficient in programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Experience with an ERP system.