Accounts Payable Assistant - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Maintaining purchase ledger records, making payments, reconciling statements, assisting other members of Finance Team as required in month end procedures. Maintaining control environment.
- Check, code and post invoices, ensuring that they are authorized in line with company policies and procedures
- Post cash in various currencies to the purchase ledger from bank statements daily
- Prepare individual BACS payments in various currencies and input manually onto banks.
- Reconcile supplier statements, proactively resolve issues. Process expenses & credit card charges.
- Review and update Purchase Ledger procedures on a regular basis.
- Update and maintain spreadsheets in excel.
- Sage 1000 experience preferable.
- Accounts Payable skills.
- Excellent administration Skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication Skills at all levels
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a Team.
- NB. Holidays are restricted around period close.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience in using email, Excel, Word and Sage 1000, or similar packages would be required