Accounts Payable Administrator - United Kingdom
- To work as part of the Finance Department, assisting the Accounts Payable Supervisor to ensure that expenses and invoices are processed, audited and paid in a timely fashion.
- Help deal with queries regarding expenses and invoices from suppliers and internal departments.
- Ensure processes and systems are followed accordingly to enable the accurate and timely processing of transactions.
As Soon As Possible
- Assist with the running of the Accounts Payable section ensuring compliance to agreed processes and policies.
- Processing invoices using DMS and SAP systems, respond and investigate supplier and colleague invoicing queries including statements and PO's.
- Assist in monthly close process by ensuring invoices are posted by end of the month.
- Assist with the review of monthly reconciliations, weekly overdue invoices reporting and monthly AP KPI reporting
- Assist with overseeing outsourced company expense processing.
- Take part in projects to improve the systems and processes used within the Finance Department.
- Take part in regular system Key User meetings
- Attend and participate in appropriate learning events for both personal and professional development.
- Attend department and directorate meetings which require an element of international travel.
- Provide cover for the Account Payable Supervisor.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required.
A. Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge and experience in accounts payable accounting and VAT is essential.
- Knowledge and experience in SER, SAP and MXP/Concur is preferable, however training can be provided.
- Practical knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and flexibility to learn new IT systems.
B. Personal & Leadership Characteristics
- Good communicator to both internal and external contacts.
- Actively works as a team member as well as working autonomously.
- Strong organisational skills and planning ability
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under time pressure.
- Consistently demonstrates and encourages others to demonstrate the Company’s Core Values; Honesty, Respect, Passion, Innovation, and Commitment.
- Strong ethical standards and a high level of personal integrity.
- Adheres to the Company’s Compliance and Code of Business Ethics guidelines.
This role will offer you the opportunity for personal development and will strengthen and enhance your scientific knowledge and understanding.
|Adress:||Mundipharma Research Ltd |
F.A.O - Natalie Carvalho
196 Science Park