This job is currently Archived,
Accounts Payable Administrator Cambridge United Kingdom,
Mundipharma Research (company)
Posted on : 22 December 2017
- To work as part of the Finance Department, assisting the Accounts Payable Supervisor to ensure that expenses and invoices are processed, audited and paid in a timely fashion.
- Help deal with queries regarding expenses and invoices from suppliers and internal departments.
- Ensure processes and systems are followed accordingly to enable the accurate and timely processing of transactions.
As Soon As Possible
- Assist with the running of the Accounts Payable section ensuring compliance to agreed processes and policies.
- Processing invoices using DMS and SAP systems, respond and investigate supplier and colleague invoicing queries including statements and PO's.
- Assist in monthly close process by ensuring invoices are posted by end of the month.
- Assist with the review of monthly reconciliations, weekly overdue invoices reporting and monthly AP KPI reporting
- Assist with overseeing outsourced company expense processing.
- Take part in projects to improve the systems and processes used within the Finance Department.
- Take part in regular system Key User meetings
- Attend and participate in appropriate learning events for both personal and professional development.
- Attend department and directorate meetings which require an element of international travel.
- Provide cover for the Account Payable Supervisor.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required.
A. Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge and experience in accounts payable accounting and VAT is essential.
- Knowledge and experience in SER, SAP and MXP/Concur is preferable, however training can be provided.
- Practical knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and flexibility to learn new IT systems.
B. Personal & Leadership Characteristics
- Good communicator to both internal and external contacts.
- Actively works as a team member as well as working autonomously.
- Strong organisational skills and planning ability
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under time pressure.
- Consistently demonstrates and encourages others to demonstrate the Company s Core Values; Honesty, Respect, Passion, Innovation, and Commitment.
- Strong ethical standards and a high level of personal integrity.
- Adheres to the Company s Compliance and Code of Business Ethics guidelines.
This role will offer you the opportunity for personal development and will strengthen and enhance your scientific knowledge and understanding.
|Adress:||Mundipharma Research Ltd |
F.A.O - Natalie Carvalho
196 Science Park
Find a Job Find Candidates