Accounting Supervisor Germany for Global Commercial Organisation - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Supervise and provide accounting / tax information as required internally and externally
- Primary contact point for ESSC (liaison)
- Management of accounting team
- Supports finance controller as needed with management reporting, QVR etc.
- Prepares required information for month and quarter end closing, validates revenue and other accruals, provides information for preparation of QVR and management reporting
- Analyses and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements, tax filings and reports
- Ensures local internal controls are in compliance with SOX and company policies
- Maintains continuity and cross-functional cooperation between the country GCO Finance and ESSC
- team. Is the primary contact point for ESSC.
- Supervises required reporting to SSC and corporate (Fixed assets, treasury,…)
- Provides treasury information per corporate/SSC requirements
- Manages accounting team
- Proficiency in local accounting GAAP and tax regulation (accounting degree & must have previous experience in local accounting & tax)
- Experience in supervising and reporting in local and US Accounting GAAP
- Must have previous team Management experience
- Must have experience with working on a ERP - (SAP preferred) Must have advanced Excel knowledge
- Can effectively manage and motivate a team , can do attitude, hands on approach
- Organizational skills, ability to anticipate and take corrective measures
- Accounting qualification/s required
- 5+ years in similar position in multinational Company environment.
- Supervisory experience required