This job is currently Archived,
Accounting Officer - Algeria
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- We are at the forefront of scientific research and we share a passion to change the lives of patients, we are always looking for talented people who want to join us in this effort.
- If you have a accounting background come to join us in making a difference
About the department
- Algeria belongs to our company's International Operations Business Area and is one of the largest and most dynamic affiliate in IO.
- An opportunity as Accounting Officer is open in our company.
- You will report directly to the Accounting and Tax Manager, and will work in the accounting department implementing all the accounting process.
- As accountant you will apply the different financial procedures, ensure the verification of payment requests from different departments; systematic accounting of the various invoices, expenses and payments.
- You will be responsible for verification/posting of the petty cash and the follow up of the requests from the different departments.
- You will be the point of contact of different internal stakeholders and will manage internal deadlines.
- High school degree (Bac) + 4 and more in Management , Accounting, Finance
- 01 years minimum in finance department of international company , preferably in accounting department
- Perfect knowledge of SCF and IAS/IFRS Methodical and organized
- Excellent command of English and French
- Knowledge of accounting ERP , SAP is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Working with Us:
- We have been changing Diabetes since 1923.
- If you are ready to help us strengthen our position as an innovative pioneer and respected industry leader, we encourage you to join us and make the most of your talent.