MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
• Periodic Accruals (Open PO / Invoice) and Amortization.
• Periodic Depreciation Run in JDE.
• JDE JV Upload and Posting and Supporting’s for JDE.
• Period AP Integrity Check.
• Bank Reconciliation and Correspondences.
• Periodic Review of Accruals and balance sheet schedules.
• JDE Report extraction (JDERPT / Profit & Loss / Trial Balance).
• Intercompany Reconciliation across MSD Entities.
• Scientific Office Monthly Fund Request.
• Payroll and EOSB Process with Distributors & Direct payments.
• Periodic Pulse Data Extraction.
• Black Line Reconciliation with JDE & COMET.
• Month End closings & Data Extraction and confirmation.
• Returned Earnings and Fixed Asset role over.
• Variances Explanation for 134 Entities.
• Unpost Records verifications.
• Weekly Expense report payment group in JDE and confirm for payment after posting
• Review the entry after upload the post the entries .
• Pull out the TB from JDE after posting all entries in month end and monitor the changes and send the affirmation to SWISS hub to proceed with closing
• Prepare the employee addition request in JDE.
• Prepare the data requests for statutory and internal audits
• Working closely with comet StS implementation team and provide the data requests
• Payments via banking portal(ACH upload and priority payments)
Education and Experience:
• BSc. Degree In accounting.
• Minimum 1-2 year experience
• Oral and written communication proficiency in English.
• Experienced in working with a team, international company is a bonus.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: General Accounting Job Title:Accounting
Primary Location: EMEA-Saudi Arabia-Riyadh-Riyadh
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Accounting, Bank, Banking, Payroll, Animal Health, Finance, Veterinary