This job is currently Archived,
Accounting Coordinator - United Kingdom
Kyowa Kirin (company)
Posted on : 19 June 2017
Provide support within the Purchasing, Accounts Payable, and Cash functions of the Finance department.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Other balance sheet account reconciliations as deemed appropriate
- Daily cash transaction recording
- A/P Invoice processing
- Check Request Processing
- Preparing and entering of journal entries
- Preparation of inventory reports
- Assistance with Trade related contracts and pricing
- Oversight of department filing process
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 1+ years of experience in an accounting or finance role or High School degree with 3+ years of experience in an accounting/finance role.
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Concur a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with an attention to quality and timely analyses and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and highly self-motivated.
- Must be able to work extended hours, including weekends, during certain reporting periods
Key Competencies specific to the role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter able to work independently as part of the international group finance team
- Good communicator with developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with non-financial operational management
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task
- PSK Core Competencies: Results Oriented, Sense of Urgency, Flawless Execution