Accounting Associate II - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Organizes incoming invoices, statements, and/or other financial documents. Receives information and other correspondence.
- Enters data from various source documents into department records and/or accounting systems.
- Reviews source data for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepares and submits accounting forms and documents such as invoices, requisitions, receipts, statements, periodic reports, or other financial documents for authorization and processing.
- Assists with general office duties to include filing, typing, copying, mailing, errands and/ or inventory/supply control, as needed.
- Verifies accuracy of correct counterparty amount and banking instructions, approval signatures, and valid general ledger account codes.
- Posts and/or verifies entries to ledgers, logs, files, spreadsheets or reports to update department records and/or accounting systems.
- Verifies and processes accounts payables.
- Assists with A/R billbacks.
- Assists in month-end closings.
- High school degree.
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Interpersonal, communication, data entry and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Intermediate understanding of accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.