Accounting Associate II (Credit & Collections) - United States
Do you speak French and have a interest in accounting?
What you'll be doing:
- The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept. regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor.
- Monthly Delinquency notices.
- Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting.
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers.
- Manage customers on the shutdown report.
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due.
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales.
- Internal and External customer interface.
- Participate in team planning meetings.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics Ability to speak Canadian French.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Ability to speak Canadian French fluently.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Accounts Receivable experience in a Commercial Collection environment.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service values.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.