Accounting Associate II (Accounts Payable Processor) - United States
What you'll be doing:
- Process Purchase Order based invoices with exceptions around 3-way matching and other master data and scanning errors.
- High volume exception handling and resolution.
- GRIR account analysis and resolution.
- Special A/P projects. Month end accruals and other close-related activities.
- Work professionally, and diligently with the business and purchasing to resolve invoicing issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- At least 2 years in a fast paced, high volume, full cycle Accounts Payable organization in large teams.
- Preferably at a multi-national public Company in the Life Sciences, Bio-Tech, manufacturing industries.
- Experience with an ERP system for invoice processing (especially SAP and an A/P automation tool including exception handling a plus).
- Vendor dispute resolution and GRIR account analysis.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy is required.
- Extremely detail and system oriented.
- Ability to follow procedures while looking outside of the box for process improvement and increased efficiency.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Willing to juggle and time manage competing deadlines.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.