This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 April 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen company s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
We are looking for candidate for position of Accounting Assistant with 2-3 Years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- Invoice Processing
- Resolving Problematic invoices
- Updation of procedures
- Month/Year End close activities
- Ensuring meeting SLA terms and Conditions always
- Ensure all reports are collated and send across on-time
- Ensure compliance with policies and practices.
- Any other task as assigned by the Team Lead/Manager
In this position, you need to have
- Graduate in commerce area ( B Com )
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal and Analytical skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- SAP (added advantage) and Excel knowledge
- A tact for process improvements
- Proactive, Structured and process oriented
- Displays ownership of the tasks handled
- Displaying Good character and willingness to learn
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates