- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
We are looking for candidate for position of Accounting Assistant with 2-3 Years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- Invoice Processing
- Resolving Problematic invoices
- Updation of procedures
- Month/Year End close activities
- Ensuring meeting SLA terms and Conditions always
- Ensure all reports are collated and send across on-time
- Ensure compliance with policies and practices.
- Any other task as assigned by the Team Lead/Manager
In this position, you need to have
- Graduate in commerce area ( B Com )
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal and Analytical skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- SAP (added advantage) and Excel knowledge
- A tact for process improvements
- Proactive, Structured and process oriented
- Displays ownership of the tasks handled
- Displaying Good character and willingness to learn
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.