This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 September 2017
Responsible for monthly G/L closing, including preparation of journal entries, reviewing balance sheet and income statement accounts and financial reporting with a basic level of complexity in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Prepare basic monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Analyze operating expenses.
- Administer financial control tasks and procedures.
- Assist with review of SEC reporting documents.
- Ensure accounting policies are being followed.
- Provide internal and external auditors with requested documentation.
- Understand and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.