Accountant for Record to Report team (m or f) - Portugal
- Our company is the global service provider in Finance and Human resources End-to-End processes - alongside a highly qualified Information Services (IS) team of professionals.
- Our company currently employs a team of about 1900 professionals worldwide, distributed in 90 sites and 30 countries.
- We are organized in a number of local-office satellites, coordinated by 4 regional offices of expertise providing global services from 3 integrated Service Centers.
- Our company's 340 employees, working in an international environment where the official language is English and providing services in several other languages through a fully-integrated SAP-based system.
The following domains and tasks can be assigned to your role in the Record to Report department:
- Costing and Cost accounting
- Intragroup and service invoicing
- Treasury accounting & Cash management
- Investments / divestments accounting
- Financial accounting
- Analyze and Reconcile Accounts
- Reporting preparation for Consolidation
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting and/or audit
- Fluent in English (other additional language is a plus)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Teamplayer, open minded for a multicultural environment, flexible, dynamic, innovative
- A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
- Internal training in RtR Process and internal certification in SAP tool
- Growth opportunity in an international company