Account Specialist Job - United Arab Emirates
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Responsible for closing direct sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team targets and the organization's business objectives.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Responsible for sales calls directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers.
- Responds to customer questions.
- Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures
- 2 years of Speciality Line experience in the pharmaceutical Market
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
- Very Good command of English language
- Very good in Computer skills.
- Competent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic with drive to excel
- UAE residency
- Valid UAE driving license
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.