Account Representative, Primary Care, Cardiovascular and Diabetes, Oulu region, Finland Job - Finland
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
We have an exciting field-based opportunity for an Account Representative, Primary Care (Cardiovascular and Diabetes) based in Oulu, Finland.
The Account Representative , Primary Care at MSD will report to the Customer Unit Head and will be working with an established market leader product, as well as participate in launching an additional one. The focus will be on establishing, developing and maintaining customer relationships with physicians, nurses and pharmacists within the Cardiovascular/Diabetes area, covering Oulu and the wider Northern Finland territory. The person in this role will be able to liaise with the ‘key’ MSD contacts in the region and discuss appropriate company solutions for the patients, as well as arrange medical educational events and cooperate in projects with the customers.
The work is fairly independent, but there is a team of 8 individuals working in the region, with various product portfolios.
- Build relationships, successfully run priority questions, initiate and carry out cooperation on priority accounts in the aforementioned region.
- Capture customer needs and ensure good product knowledge of our clients by working at least 90 % of the time with their own customer contacts.
- Be the primary contact for priority accounts and responsible for processing the relevant Scientific Leaders in cooperation with relevant features.
- Be responsible to stay within the assigned district budget in consultation with Customer Unit Head.
- Responsible for achieving / exceed sales targets and agreed KPIs.
- Work closely with the Customer Unit Head to prioritize accounts and offers.
- Identify decision makers and set goals for priority accounts.
- Develop account plans and business opportunities along with Customer Unit Head.
Identify customer needs and create business opportunities that promote the health of the patient, customers and MSD business.
- Ensure matrix interaction with other functions within MSD and be receptive to internal needs/requests to deliver great customer solutions and results.
- Create and manage long-term relationships and partnerships.
- Capture and share information about clients and activities through the active use of existing CRM systems.
- Develop his/her own competencies and skills in accordance with the personal development plan.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- University degree in Business or any other related discipline.
- Up to 3 years of experience in a similar role
Skills and Competencies:
- Working proficiency of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work efficiently in a cross-functional environment
- Drive and own responsibility for achieving results.
- Strategic, analytical and good administrative skills.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Are you interested in contributing your know-how to a dynamic and innovative environment that allows you to show initiative and that offers long-term perspectives in an international environment?
Then please apply online by: Friday 21st April 2017
Recruitment Agency / Search Firm representatives please note:
MSD will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / search firms under any circumstances. In order to present CVs to MSD, your Recruitment Agency / Search Firm will have been invited to work on a specific vacancy and have Terms of Business signed and agreed with the relevant Recruitment and Staffing Regional Lead. Should you send CVs for a vacancy that you have not been specifically invited to work on to any employee at MSD (via email, post, internet, Taleo or any other method), these will be deemed the sole property of MSD. MSD will pay no introduction fee to the Recruitment Agency / Search Firm if a candidate is hired as a result of an agency introduction under these circumstances.
Job: Direct Sales Generic Job Title:Account Representative, Primary Care, Cardiovascular and Diabetes, Oulu region
Primary Location: EMEA-Finland
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Cardiac, Medical, Special Medicine, Sales Rep, Diabetes, Healthcare, Sales