This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- to support our Strategy our company are strengthening their sales team with an Account Manager position.
- the ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-driven entrepreneurial person who puts great emphasis on developing relationships and personal integrity.
- you master of course the art of solution Selling and spend a significant amount of time identifying customer problems, challenges or needs.
- your level of Communication Skills allows you to put customers at ease and enables you to clearly explain the mission and vision of our company to every stakeholder.
- you are of course flexible and creative and dare to ask for the closing.
- operational Planning: translate the defined sales strategies into operational plans and objectives within the assigned area in order to ensure that the departmental goals are attained.
- sales budget: establish together with the management" rel="nofollow">Sales Manager spain the sales and expenses budget, propose plans for area development and establish qualitative objectives in line with our company's overall Strategy.
- prospect/sales: contact and visit existing and new customers and opinion leaders, propose available products with their prices, demonstrate products, make and follow-up quotations (within defined guidelines) enabling our company to increase its product sales in spain.
- this all to contribute to the achievement of the agreed sales budget and objectives.
- after sales: ensure in co-operation with customer support and Marketing - complaints of customers (technical, delivery and invoicing problems) are solved in due time, taking into account the predefined guidelines in order to increase Customer Satisfaction.
- evaluate the market: collect information on our own products and on products/developments of our competitors in order to discuss and negotiate with the appropriate knowledge/insight and to define sales strategies.
- maintain relations/Customer Satisfaction: visit existing customers in order to stay up-to-date of their business, to inform them on new products and/or updates of products, to push products into the market in order to increase the knowledge/characteristics of our products, to increase sales and Customer Satisfaction.
- customer events and expenses: be present at relevant congresses, customer days and other customer related events to keep and built up relations with customers and opinion leaders (lobbying), all within the defined expenses budget.
- administrative duties: you are well aware that documenting sales calls, contract follow-up and opportunity management have to be documented in the crm system. making purchase orders, participate in tenders and creating business cases are all part of the job.
- our company s focus is to follow-up as well as can be expected while maintaining efficiency and Forecasting accuracy.
- scientific degree
- experience of 3-5 years in sales in an immuno Chemistry/ Diagnostics environment
- up to date knowledge of the IVD immunoassay market in spain
- having experience with system-, investment equipment is a plus
- molecular biology knowledge is a plus
- spanish speaking. English is highly recommended.
- region: northeast of spain
9052 Zwijnaarde Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates