This job is currently Archived,
Account Manager - China
Posted on : 20 February 2017
- Develop engineering plastics business by identifying business opportunities with established or prospective accounts and by commercializing these opportunities through both technical and commercial collaboration.
- Manage developing or existed accounts through supervisor’s help to expand the business.
- Mainly responsible for East China market development.
- Cooperate with distributors to develop new business or applications to fast grow our business in China.
- Identify business opportunities with established customers or prospects and translate them into development projects generating future sales.
- Identify/understand customers’ CTQs on applications and translate them into products performance/service CTQs.
- Create and strengthen relationship with customers to acquire new business and identify market trends/needs
- Manage global and key accounts in collaboration with global account managers.
- Manage credit risks and make sure the payment is collected in time.
- Behave in respect with work ethics and corporate red lines.
- Bachelor or above degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science or similar
- 3 years working experience in sales & marketing in Engineering Plastics.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chines