Account Manager - Ruminants - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
This role will :
- Be responsible for the sales and market development of the ruminant portfolio within territory.
- Work with veterinary practices and agricultural trade businesses to increase market share and stimulate market growth for the ruminant portfolio.
- Develop business within specified accounts, including designated Key Accounts
- Achieve agreed regional sales targets, within budget and in accordance with the overall business unit strategy.
- Educated to advanced level (or equivalent) and further education to a degree standard or equivalent
- Proven or demonstrable potential in a successful relevant sales arena with 4 years plus experience
- In-depth knowledge of the agricultural sector and ruminant Animal Health industry
- Strategic business planning and management
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant market; its dynamics, customers and direction
- Ability to use sales techniques especially Key Account Management and Consultative Selling
- Ability to engage with and be part of a high performance team
- Wide-ranging and sound communication skills for report writing, summarising, negotiation and presenting
- Significant commercial experience in a veterinary pharmaceutical company
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Sound interpersonal skills for dealing with a wide range of people (primarily vets, trade customers and farmers) in a variety of situations
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) clearly and succinctly
- Quick to learn and adapt
- Passion and persistence
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Job Segment: Account Manager, Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales, Direct Sales, Sales, Management