This job is currently Archived,
Account Manager Portland United States,
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (company)
Posted on : 29 March 2017
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to reimagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
- We do that by re imagining what s possible. It s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- The territory includes all of Oregon and Southern Washington. You must reside within the territory.
- In this role, the Account Manager is responsible for the attainment of sales/market share objectives and effectively managing a territory.
- The Account Manager will execute national/regional/local promotional activities and programs for assigned products.
- This position requires operating within assigned territory budget along with adherence to assigned administrative duties.
- The Account Manager will have a key focus on the following account activities, menu addition, customer maintenance and managing the key relationships in the account. Additionally the Account Manager will provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- They will work with the Clinical Laboratory Business Manager and the Transfusion Medicine Business Manager to identify leads in competitive accounts and current customers.
- The Account Manager will effectively balance the quality and quantity of new sales opportunities, using this information to drive sales and accurately forecast future sales. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Responsible for the attainment of sales/market share objectives and effectively managing the territory. The Account Manager will execute national/regional/local promotional activities and programs for assigned products along with expanding menu and book of business within current customer accounts.
- Work cross functionally with internal colleagues on the technical, IDN, and customer service staffs to provide best in class sales experience and support.
- Utilize competitive, customer, and product knowledge to identify new leads for specialist staff and re-sign existing customers to new long term products. Deliver insightful sales messages which will enable our customers in achieving defined business/technical goals.
- These responsibilities will include pre & post analysis review.
- Work cross functionally with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact business.
- Deliver financial and technical presentations that are tailored to appropriate stakeholders within the hospital system.
- Assist in coordinating customer attendance and conducting system demonstrations & presentations where applicable.
- Be anxious to learn, achieve and grow as a diagnostic sales professional.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Life Science, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the Healthcare Industry is required; 5 years preferred.
- Experience selling diagnostics is preferred.
- Experience selling capital equipment is preferred.
- Must have a functional understanding of the Healthcare market and changes within the industry
- Experience with CRM or salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to do up to 30% overnight travel.
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
US OR Portland
Find a Job Find Candidates