- Job Locations
- Posted Date
More information about this job:
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho) is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. Ortho serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
With a history of more than 75 years, Ortho is a pioneer in life-impacting advances in diagnostics. Worldwide across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks and labs, Ortho’s high-quality products and services enable health care professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions. Headquartered in Raritan, NJ, Ortho Clinical Diagnostic has more than 4,200 employees serving customers in more than 120 countries.
Ortho is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help Ortho grow their leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people, who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
Ortho’s purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. They do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines them. It’s the Ortho difference.
In June 2014, Ortho became an independent organization, sponsored by private equity sponsor The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms. Ortho had previously been a part of Johnson & Johnson. Ortho’s independence lends it an agility that helps it compete in the diagnostics space. Ortho is currently the global market leader in immunohematology, and one of the top five global companies in the clinical labs space.
Ortho has a highly accomplished executive leadership team with extensive diagnostic experience and a strong heritage of driving market change and innovation. Ortho’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer is Martin Madaus, who has nearly three decades of experience in the diagnostics and life science industries, and a consistent track record of growing businesses and helping customers deliver fast, accurate diagnostic results to health care professionals and their patients.
The Career Potential:
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
As the company grows, we are seeking account manager.
- To direct the sales & product management department towards the achievement of the business objectives, sales growth, and financial targets of the Annual Operating Plan.
- To direct and monitor the sales operations in the territories and other specific accounts assigned towards the achievement of the sales targets and business objectives of the Annual Operating
- To construct and project monthly sales forecast for each Ortho product line and for each account, as well as constantly monitor and measure the progress of all the accounts assigned.
- To monitor and be accountable for the sales performance of each product line of Ortho and each assigned specific accounts and territories.
- To regularly provide the National Sales Manager reports on all market situation, competitor and customer activities, sales projections/forecasts, sales activities with prospective accounts as well as the general and detailed sales performance in all the assigned accounts and territories.
- Manage, maintain and develop new business from existing clients and seeks out business from new clients
- Clear and effective client communication and deliver positive customer experience
- BS in Medical Technology/Medical related degrees
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in medical / Diagnostic industry
- Good leadership and communication skills
At Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, we are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing. Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Ortho a place to grow your career.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.