- Promote and Communicate to the identified Customers the company Nutrition & Health solutions and customer service platform in order to achieve and exceed our business objectives.
- Achieve financial goals for the company Nutrition & Health product range through the development and execution of the sales business plan, the support and execution of the industry business plans.
- Consistently adhere to and follow all company Core Value principles and business requirements and guidelines.
- Manage both directly and internally commercial aspects of designated customers with accountability to meet company Nutrition & Health budget objectives and client needs.
- Communicate and promote the agreed standard "First Choice List" company Product Range to the Customer base while meeting company Nutrition & Health agreed segmentation service policy for this Customer base.
- Action the management of designated customers and partner distributor by forecasting, sampling, providing price quotations and follow up of customer queries and handling of customer complaints - in accordance with company Nutrition & Health procedures in order to deliver the expected customer sales service platform.
- Identify, develop and evaluate new business opportunities at existing and new accounts with partner distributor and capture these opportunities at existing and new accounts with partner distributor and capture these opportunities in company Nutrition & Health Opportunity Pipeline.
- Selectively convert them into new sales in order to expand the profitable market share of the company.
- Participate in the development of Industry plan team for your designated industry segment, identifying assessable market potentials, market trends and key customer opportunities and continually review your execution, progress and potential for upgrades on a monthly cycle with the team.
- Maintain on a monthly basis, Sales Force.com (management tool) including customer phone call reports, opportunity management (Project progression and Measurable value zone's), segmentation data, competitive information, and forward copies to relevant stakeholders in order to keep the team informed to optimize business opportunities.
- Provide a timely and accurate Activity Report to the Sales Leader for inclusion in the ASEAN reporting requirements to effectively measure progress against agreed plans and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Reports will be completed as per company standards.
- Work cooperatively with peers and management to ensure personal and company sales targets and performance measures are achieved and team based culture fostered.
- Tertiary Qualification in Food Science and Technology, Food and Nutrition, Marketing or other relevant discipline with some customer service or research and development experience, or Higher School Certificate with proven experience in Food Industry or related customer service or research and development environment (min 2 years envisaged)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team. Demonstrates respect for people.
- Ability to assimilate commercial and/or technical information and communicate effectively to both customers and/or company Nutrition & Health team members
- Demonstrated drive to achieve a customer service attitude.
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and listening skills that are service orientated and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Demonstrated "can do" attitude, positive approach to problem solving and flexible in being able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience in ERP software, computerized office software and business operating software (MS Excel, MS Word essential and Lotus Notes an advantage)
- Previous Internal Sales Role within the Food Industry.
- Previous customer service experience within the Food Ingredients or manufacturing industry.