Account Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
To strengthen our Sales Team, we are seeking an Account Manager Account Manager.
- The selling and support of our company instrumentation and related components in the Bio Sciences and Materials (as assigned) markets, including Pharma and Forensics; includes Light Microscopy, Electron Microscopy, He Ion Microscopy, Imaging/Image Analysis, Laser Scanning Microscopy (LSM), Laser Capture Microscopy (LCM), Light sheet Microscopy, Digital Scanning Microscopy, and third party equipment as required while using the skill sets developed in the ZSP training.
- Information Gathering skills, Information Sharing skills, proposal generation, Proposal Presentation skills (including a technically correct quotation), Proof of Concept (demonstration), Negotiation, maintenance of project related data in the CRM system, forecasting, and a strong focus on customer retention, profitability and growth to the customer base.
- Customer & Product Support.
- Bachelor degree or higher in biological science or bio-engineering preferred from an accredited college or university.
- Working knowledge of high-end microscopy, including laser scanning microscopy, imaging techniques beyond simple image capture and manipulation (e.g., automated time lapse with Z-stack, etc).
- Good knowledge of MS Office, and strong presentation skills required.
- Prior experience in technical sales and managing a field coverage area for technical sales or product support.
- Positive “can do” attitude coupled with a willingness to continuously acquire product and application knowledge independently.
- Knowledge and experience in biological applications a huge plus.
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.