Account Manager (m/f) for Catalunya Region - Spain
Are you interested in joining our Sales Force in Iberia?
We are looking for a candidate for the position of
Account Manager (m/f) for Catalunya Region
An Account Manager assists in defining pre-sale potential value and comparing post-sale implemented solutions to expectations. Effectively communicates results to others within Medline and also collects necessary information and assists market surveys and other analysis of pre-sale potential solutions and post-sale implemented solutions.
Begins to apply understanding of key business drivers and competition to think more broadly within their own area and responds to non-standard requests from customers, demonstrating a strong bias towards service, quality and customer satisfaction. Investigates possible customer solutions with assistance from others only as needed. Identifies and solves a range of problems in straightforward situations.
An Account Manage finds ways to make improvements to the way their own work is done, demonstrating a willingness to take appropriate risks in order to achieve exceptional performance/operational excellence and applies team skills, listens and integrates diverse perspectives from across the function/business; contributes and adds value to the achievement of team goals.
• Effectively listens to and explains information; persuades others in straightforward situations
• Supports and/or assists in executing simplistic/transactional deals
• Collaborates with direct/indirect decision makers/influencers.
• Knows internal resources (who to go to for what / marketing, bid department, customer service, finance) and builds internal networks throughout Medline to assist with customer needs as appropriate
• Gains familiarity around the contracting administration process (specifically bid department) and may perform price negotiations and begins to build external relationships/networks with customers
• Demonstrates working knowledge and skills in the solutions sales process by supporting efforts to craft value-added customer solutions; maintains information to track and report the value of various offerings across customers.
• Makes sound, timely decisions by considering multiple sources of information, seeking out relevant information that may not be within own knowledge base
• Bachelors Degree
• More than 2 years of sales experience in medical field in Iberian healthcare market industry with knowledge specifically in the single use medical device market segment, that should include the following: key competitors, public hospital purchasing dynamics, terminology, technology, trends, challenges, government regulations
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of how customers' unique business needs relate to Medline, for products such convertors, custom sterile, fluid management, gloves and skin & prep
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Fluent in both spoken and written in Catalan, Spanish and English
• Analytical and problem solving approach
• Assertive, decisive, positive attitude, initiative and commitment
• Able to travel at least 50% of the time within Iberia
What do we offer?
A challenging position in a fast growing international environment, with the possibility to grow. A competitive salary, a bonus plan and attractive secondary benefits, such as a good pension plan, travel allowance, etc.
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive and completed application documents in English including your salary expectations. You can send your application to the attention of María Martínez at email@example.com