Account Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our company’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company,our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Do you love achieving best results in a fast changing environment?
- Does the medical device industry interest you? Are you a good negotiator? Are you a client-oriented and trust-creating person?
- Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a: Account Manager - Zimmer Biomet The Account manager will be responsible for pro-actively establishing, maintaining and growing profitable business relationships with our customer in line with the overall sales and business strategy, working as part of a team, the main focus being:
- Develop the sales pipeline and lead the sales opportunities
- Develop profitable, stable and long-term relationships with our key clients
- Take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue targets
- Define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers
- Use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers, uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions
- Manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Represent our company in various customer events and industry forums
- Degree in business, engineering or other relevant studies
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and business development
- Some experience in technical solution selling within a B2B market
- Partnership mindset – trust builder
- Proficient knowledge of English is essential, any other language is an asset
- Good analytical skills, meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills
- Knowledge of current production techniques is a plus
- Good sales empathy skills - ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situation, feelings and motives
- Willingness to exceed our customer’s expectations
- Professional, self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work autonomously
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.