Our company is looking for an Account Manager II.
What you’ll be doing:
- In this role, you will demonstrate and sell company’s diverse line of consumables, apparatus, and small equipment.
- You will service life science research laboratories at academic and government accounts.
- This Includes working with existing named accounts as well as prospecting for new customers, qualifying leads, and training customers.
- Product lines include sample prep, gene transfer, electrophoresis, blotting, amplification reagents, and thermal cycles.
- This position would require some overnight travel (~15%).
- Qualifications include a B.S. in life science discipline: M.S. or PhD is a plus.
- Three or more years of successful sales experience in life science research products are expected.
- Strong communication and consultative selling skills are key to this role.
- The candidate should also have a professional demeanor and strong problem solving skills.
- Other expected competencies include the ability to work independently and as part of a regional team.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.