Account Manager II - United States
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you’ll be doing:
- Based in Lexington, KY (or possibly Louisville, KY) the person in this role will develop and execute a territory business plan.
- Sell and promote the Bio-Rad product line to meet territory sales goals for assigned region.
- Identifies and develops new client opportunities.
- Responsible for prioritizing project planning, meeting competing customer requests/deadlines, and organized territory management.
- Develops and demonstrates competitive services, pricing and other activities.
- Delivers oral and written communications in a coherent manner.
- Works in conjunction with marketing and other sales teams to develop and implement sales and marketing plans.
- Recognizes and demonstrates Bio-Rad's complete commitment to customer satisfaction by providing prompt resolutions of customer problems or concerns.
- Understand and upholds the Bio-Rad quality policy.
- Take ownership of personal development and continuous learning.
- Attend required sales training, seminars and tradeshows.
- Work closely and in harmony with the Account Executives, Quality Systems Specialist, Technical Service, Customer Service, Marketing, Regional Manager and other Bio-Rad personnel as needed, to meet sales goals, to complete project assignments from Regional Manager and to deliver complete customer satisfaction.
What you need for this role:
- BA/BS degree in a life science or technical related discipline or equivalent; advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years sales experience, preferably in the diagnostics industry
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Benicia, California, United States
- NASD Mid-Atlantic Sls Reg (10042)
- Position Type