This job is currently Archived,
Account Manager I - United States
Posted on : 19 June 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- The person in this role will develop and execute a territory business plan; sell and promote the company product line to meet territory sales goals for assigned region.
- Identifies and develops new client opportunities; responsible for prioritizing project planning, meeting competing customer requests/deadlines, and organized territory management.
- Develops and demonstrates competitive services, pricing and other activities.
- Delivers oral and written communications in a coherent manner; works in conjunction with marketing and other sales teams to develop and implement sales and marketing plans.
- Recognizes and demonstrates the company's complete commitment to customer satisfaction by providing prompt resolutions of customer problems or concerns; understand and upholds the company quality policy.
- Takes ownership of personal development and continuous learning; attends required sales training, seminars and trade-shows.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Work closely and in harmony with the Account Executives, Quality Systems Specialist, Technical Service, Customer Service, Marketing, Regional Manager and other company personnel as needed, to meet sales goals, to complete project assignments from Regional Manager and to deliver complete customer satisfaction.
What you need for this role:
- BA/BS degree in a life science or technical related discipline or equivalent; advanced degree preferred.
- 2-3 years sales experience, preferably in the diagnostics industry.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age