This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- To support our strategy , our company is strengthening their sales team with an Account Manager position.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-driven entrepreneurial person who puts great emphasis on developing relationships and personal integrity.
- You master of course the art of solution selling and spend a significant amount of time identifying customer problems, challenges or needs.
- Your level of communication skills allows you to put customers at ease and enables you to clearly explain the mission and vision of our company to every stakeholder.
- You are of course flexible and creative and dare to ask for the closing.
- Operational Planning: Translate the defined sales strategies into operational plans and objectives within the assigned area in order to ensure that the departmental goals are attained.
- Sales Budget: Establish together with the Sales Manager France the sales and expenses budget, propose plans for area development and establish qualitative objectives in line with our company's overall strategy.
- Prospect/Sales: Contact and visit existing and new customers and opinion leaders, propose available products with their prices, demonstrate products, make and follow-up quotations (within defined guidelines) enabling our company to increase its product sales in France. This all to contribute to the achievement of the agreed sales budget and objectives.
- After Sales: Ensure in co-operation with Customer Support and Marketing - complaints of customers (technical, delivery and invoicing problems) are solved in due time, taking into account the predefined guidelines in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the market: Collect information on our own products and on products/developments of our competitors in order to discuss and negotiate with the appropriate knowledge/insight and to define sales strategies.
- Maintain relations/Customer satisfaction: Visit existing customers in order to stay up-to-date of their business, to inform them on new products and/or updates of products, to push products into the market in order to increase the knowledge/characteristics of our products, to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Customer events and expenses: Be present at relevant congresses, customer days and other customer related events to keep and built up relations with customers and opinion leaders (lobbying), all within the defined expenses budget.
- Administrative duties: You are well aware that documenting sales calls, contract follow-up and opportunity management have to be documented in the CRM system. Making purchase orders, participate in tenders and creating business cases are all part of the job.
- Our company's focus is to follow-up as well as can be expected while maintaining efficiency and forecasting accuracy.
- Scientific degree
- Experience of 3-5 years in sales in an Immuno chemistry/ Diagnostics environment
- Up to date knowledge of the IVD immunoassay market in France
- Having experience with system-, investment equipment is a plus
- Molecular biology knowledge is a plus
- French speaking. English is highly recommended.
- Region: Paris and North France or Paris and East of France
9052 Zwijnaarde Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates