Account Manager Established Markets - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
Account Manager Established Markets
- Our company is an international pharmaceutical company, and a leader in the field of generic human medicines.
- Founded in 1991, our company has been working in biotechnology since 2007 and is developing rapidly into a specialty pharmaceutical company.
- Our mission is to make healthcare more affordable and to increase access to important medicines through the provision of high quality generics and new biological and chemical entities - specifically in the therapeutic areas of oncology and autoimmune diseases.
- Currently our products are approved by regulatory agencies in more than 90 countries and marketed through strategic partnerships and – in dedicated areas – through direct sales.
- The company employs around 1,900 staff .
- We are interested in result-oriented people with a sharp mind and entrepreneurial spirit, who can contribute to what we do best: delivering affordable and innovative medicines to those in need.
- As account manager you play a key role in company’s Marketing and Sales team.
- This team is responsible for the business-to-business product sales mainly in Europe and to a certain extent in South Africa, Australia and North America.
- Your main responsibilities consist of building, expanding and maintaining relationships with our partners, discussing commercial terms based on in-depth market knowledge, extending and expanding contracts and product forecasting.
- You are commercially responsible for product launches and creating new business opportunities.
- You proactively extend our business with partners through your professional and personal contacts.
- You work closely together with other colleagues in our Marketing and Sales team.
- In addition, you will collaborate with various disciplines within the company. Travelling is part of the job, on average one to two times per month for one or two days.
- You will report to the head of Account Management Established Markets.
Your letter of motivation and CV should show that you have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree (medical or commercial)
- Outstanding command of the English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong interest in or experience in working in a commercial environment
- Interest in the (generic) pharmaceutical industry or a related industry is a plus
- The will to develop your professional skills and grow to the next level.
In interviews you will be able to demonstrate that:
- You are analytical, flexible, open-minded and energetic and you work in a well-organized manner.
- You are capable of keeping an overview, you take initiative and you are a strong communicator, who is able to convince others on the basis of sound arguments.
- You have the personality and will to act in an international, fast-growing, commercial and ambitious business.
- Finally, you are a positive thinker and a real team player who will collaborate to reach departmental goals.