- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Are you looking for new challenge?
- Do you love to in a revolutionary environment?
- Are you eager to learn more about 3D Printing?
- Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Account Manager DACH
- Selling of medical planning and analysis software to MedTech companies in German speaking countries.
- Taking care of numerous existing customers and expanding business relations
- Networking on the major MedTech fairs and symposia
- Project responsibility including concept development for projects in cooperation with international medical technology companies
- Coordination and cooperation with the local sales team, marketing and the application engineers
- Technical and substantive collaboration with international colleagues, especially with the Belgian team which will support you in terms of content
- You have a university degree (Master)
- You have experience in technical sales
- You know the B2B business and can successfully manage even the most complex business relationships
- You have an existing and expandable network in the MedTech area
- You like to travel, are well organized and you can work independently
- You want to help shaping the rapidly growing market of 3D Printing
- You would love to be part of a dynamic company
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (in speaking and writing)
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.